söndag 3 augusti 2014

Tunnel day

Day 14
A bird woke me up today, it got inside the outer tent and could not go out so I opened up. I was on the road by 8 am. Dark clouds were hanging over me and the sun was playing peek-a-boo. What a day this turned out to be. 3 mountain passes and it was really hot so on one of those I had to jump in the river to cool my self off. It was really refreshing. I stopped at Kobbelven Vertshus since I needed to charge. I ordered a vegetarian omelette and I think it was the biggest one I ever got but I ate all of it and I was gonna need it...11 tunnels and 110 km later I finally found a spot where I could pitch my tent. It was not my best one but it was definitely time to stop. I had a really hard time finding a spot, either it was steep as hell down to the water or too close to houses.

Tunnels passed: 11 (3 others I managed to go around)

 

 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar