fredag 1 augusti 2014

Heading for Lödingen

Today it was a bit harder to start since it was raining heavy all night and still raining in the morning. Anyway I had breakfast and started packing and the rain paused so at 8 I was ready to go. Once you're all packed it's no problem. Today it was a mix of showers, a little sun and headwinds. I went to Sortland library since I needed to charge my phone and Ipod. Library was on the second floor. Downstairs was a cafe which was crowded so I thought it must be a very popular place to have lunch. I brought 2 cups of coffee with me upstairs, I said I'll just take the refill right away since I didn't wanna leave my stuff. Then the librarian told me it was going to be a concert. That's really cool, it was a liveband playing 60's music while I was upstairs online and charging with 2 cups of coffee. Then I continued to Sigerfjorden just to avoid the tunnel and that was an idyllic place and an amazing road to ride but then I had to head back on E10 and it was heavy traffic. Later on also strong headwinds and it felt for a while like I didn't get anywhere. But obviously I did because then I saw the Lofoten sign. But this time I'm heading for Lödingen instead and it seemed like an endless time until I got there. It was one hour until next ferry 9.15 pm so I put on my downjacket and had something to eat while I was waiting. Then I started to read my book, but hey time flies and the ferry is arriving! I got off the ferry in Bognes. It was dark and gloomy and I wanted a tentspot as soon as possible but realised I had to ride a little while. But not for long until I found it. A good but weird place with a mix of moss, rocks and rusty barrels.  So I made my self at home. Today distance was 95.5 km.

Tunnels passed: 0

 

 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar