onsdag 27 augusti 2014

The other side of Hardangerfjord

Day 38
I left just after 8 and it was lovely cycling along the Hardanger fjord and then a ferry over from Gjermundshamn to Årsnes. Then I stopped in Rosdalen for coffee and charging and then into a lovely valley. I had to climb some today as well but not too high. Then another ferry from Martre to Skånevik. And a wonderful road until Etne. After Etne I continued to Ölen and the road had heavy traffic and going uphill. The trucks were driving so fast that I almost fell down from the airspeed. Now I was tired and I was mad about the traffic and no possible campingspots what-so-ever. Then I came to Ölen and not even a camping or hostel, just a lousy hotel and I was going to continue to Sandeid but then I found the weirdest spot and I knew it would be dark soon so I decided to stop. Distance today 99 km

Tunnels passed: 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar