måndag 25 augusti 2014

Crossing Vikafjell

Day 36
This morning it didn't rain! The slovakians left before I even got out of my tent. I had breakfast while talking to a really nice man and his daughter from Wales. Then came the camping lady and I wanted to pay but she said no need for that and wished me good luck on my trip! That's so sweet. Today I even had sun and a rather high climb at almost 1300 meter. Before the tunnel I stopped for a break to eat something. A french couple offered me a cup of tea so I talked to them for a while, That's nice. Then I continued and finally the road was going down. Then came another tunnel but there was an old closed road so I took that one of course. And I needed a break really bad, Had to eat something and even just sit down on the road for a while. I could feel how tired I was now and decided to look for water and then a tentspot. I didn't really find anything, just farms and houses and a lot of small campings then suddenly I was at Voss. I didn't have the strength to go any further so I asked for a hostel and checked in there. I am staying in a room with 4 other girls and I get to sleep in sheets! There are 2 girls from Australia, one from Germany and the other one I think was from China, I didn't get to speak to her so much. I went to the kitchen and made myself a spicy dinner. Then I tried the wifi a bit and studied the map to plan the upcoming distances and finally I went to bed so exhausted I only managed to read two pages in my book. Distance today 70 km.

 

 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar