torsdag 14 augusti 2014

Day 25 on the road - a very special day

Day 25
We went to Vanviken where we took a boat over the fjord to Trondheim. I bought a new cover for my sleepingbag (a waterproof one) since my old one was going to pieces. And I found a fairtrade shop where they had my favourite chocolate Divine, also their new flavour! So I bought some bars of chocolate of course. Then we went to the library, had some coffee, charging and a little wifi. Then we went to have some indian food and a cold beer to celebrate. Because today is exactly one year since I came to Lofoten and that calls for a celebration, even though I am in Trondheim right now. After this it took some time to find the way out of town. It took us some time to find a descent camp spot and I think this was one of the worst so far on this trip. Distance today 77 km.
Tunnels: 1 small

White packets in a neat row.
On the road again.
Leksvik.
Trondheim.
Trondheim.
Hungry biker.
Lars locking the bikes on opposite side.
I love indian food!
Photo: Lars Bengtsson
Photo: Lars Bengtsson
Trondheim.
Leaving Trondheim.
Gothic church.
In another angle...
It's getting late...
Where's a good camping spot?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar