onsdag 6 augusti 2014

Mevik to Jektvik

Day 17
I had company with Kim to the ferry from Örnes. Just when we arrived it started raining heavily and this continued most of the day. Today I met the first female solo biker so I had to stop and talk to her! Her name was Mathilde and she's from France. She was going the opposite direction, heading for North Cape. Then there was a second ferry from Foröy to Ågskaret and the third and last ferry was from Jektvik. I arrived at 5 pm and the ferry was to leave at 6 so I had a coffee and charged while waiting. The ferry was delayed so it was nearly 7 when it finally came. Then I saw Ove (again) in the ferry queue. So we had company on the ferry which took an hour. When we arrived at Kilboghamn the rain was pouring down. Ove went ahead and found a good tentspot. I'll admit not everyday is fun and this was one of those because my tent got wet inside and all other things got wet. Luckily I found one set of clothes that were dry and my sleepingbag go humid from everything around. I really didn't feel like making dinner because this feels like misery. So we just made tea, talked a lot and then tried to sleep. Distance today 82,4

Tunnels passed : 3

Leaving Mevik.
Kim.
Almost there.
Örnes.
Kim in the rain.
Ferry time.
Mathilde.
Shelter from the rain for a while.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar