fredag 8 augusti 2014

Happiness is...

to be able to put on dry socks after being wet for two days! It was almost 9 before I was on the road. I stopped at Sandnessjöen library to charge a little and then I continued to the ferry from Tjötta. It was a lovely little ferry and I really enjoyed the trip which lasted for an hour. Then I cycled to Anndalsvåg and it was one hour until the next ferry. I got onboard earlier thanks to the nice staff. This day has been so lovely, dry shoes, sunshine and summer breeze. Lovely cycling route and extremely beautiful nature. Norway is so damn beautiful and I have lots of energy! Just as I got off the ferry I saw eight mooses all at one time! Then I cycled a bit more after arriving Horn until I saw The Lost Cyclist along the roadside. It was not the best campsite he found but it will do. So I pitched the tent and made dinner. Now it's almost 1 am and I'm gonna read some in my book. Distance today 93,5 km

Tunnels passed : 0

 

 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar