tisdag 26 augusti 2014

A scent of apples at Hardangerfjord



Day 37 - Voss - Jondal - Hardangerfjord
This morning I woke up at 6 and took a shower. Then I waited for breakfast (which was included) at 7. Breakfast was amazing, ecological and organic with lots of fruit and vegetables. I especially loved the blackberries, I ate a whole bowl of those! And lots of coffee since yesterday I didn't have any at all. I had a long and slow breakfast, really enjoyed it. Then I packed my stuff and I think it was around 9.30 am so really late but who cares. The sky is clear blue and the sun is out! It's gonna be a beautiful day! First I went to Kvanndal and took a ferry to Utne. Then I cycled on a narrow high road next to the Hardanger fjord. It was amazing. Not much traffic and the views where astonishing. Then I took the ferry from Jondal over to Utne. I was going to continue for an hour or so but then when I started to look for tentspots I really couldn't find any because there were houses all over the place. I was almost giving up when it was getting really dark but then I saw an old road which actually didn't lead to a house but to a boat house. Finally at 10 pm I had my tent pitched and started with dinner since I was starving. Distance 96 km.

Tunnels passed: 2

 

 

 

 
 

 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar