fredag 29 augusti 2014

Day 40

Day 40 - Hjelmelandsvågen - Oltedalen - Sirdalen
I slept until 6.40 that's how tired I am today! I had breakfast and left by 8.30. In Årdal I stopped for coffee, baguette and charging. When I was ready to leave I met two really nice german bikers on the road. They were brothers, Julian and Tobias and headed for the ferry to Stavanger so we had company to Tau where the ferry left. I liked having company because I've been feeling worn and lonely the last days and it helps with some company to cheer you up a bit. The radio told me it was gonna be rain but luckily I did not se much of that during the day. I went to Jörpedal and had to charge some more then I took a ferry and continued further on to Oltedalen. More uphills and I was too weary so I had to walk a lot and it took some time. I had this sentence in my head "Vibrate with cosmos and cosmos shall clear the path". When in Oltedalen I decided to head for Årdal and no further. Then I met a friend of mine, Sigvald with 3 kids and 6 hens and was invited to their cabin in Sirdalen. Then came the rain, and there was A LOT! Then I was in the cabin by a cozy fire, dinner and good company and I get to sleep in sheets today! Distance 81 km.

Julian and Tobias.
Julian and Tobias.
Fishing gear.
Somewhere along the road...
Taking care of the hens.
She gives them a lot of love.
Here they live, the 6 hens.
Sigvald.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar