tisdag 5 augusti 2014

Helgelandskysten

Day 16
I slept like a baby, actually 2 hours more than I usually do. Then I had breakfast and waited for my laundry to dry but it never did because it's so humid and there was some more rain and thunder this morning. I got restless and left by 10 even though checkout was not until 12. I was ready to hit the road. Today was perfect biking weather; dark clouds hanging over the sky but the rain never came back and the temperature was perfect. Today I have reached Helgelandskysten Nord and found my self a dreamspot on the beach just after Storvika. I hang all my wet laundry to dry and I actually had some evening sun while doing all this and having a fantastic meal! Suddenly I see that I've got company so I went over to say hello. It was Kim from Trondheim who took the train to Bodö and just started today heading back to Trondheim. Today's distance was 70 km.

Tunnels passed: 4

 

 

 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar