torsdag 28 augusti 2014

Day 39

Day 39
Today I went to Ropeid where I took the ferry to Sand and found a cafe where they made fresh baguettes so I had myself some coffee and charging. Then I went to the tourist office looking for a map of Rogaland but they had none. I'll probably manage anyway. The road today was up and down most of the time like a rollercoaster. I found a lovely little book shed and it was perfect since I needed a break and something to eat to get some new energy. I love the idea that you can stop here and read or even bring a book with you! But my load is heavy enough as it is. Then I went on to Nesvik where I took another ferry to Hjelmelandsvågen and later I found a mill house where I thought about moving in for the night. Then a family stopped for picnic so I continued uphill and lucky me, I found a quite good spot for my tent with water and all that I need. Dinner at hotel Marmot tonight was creamy polenta with onions, tomato, blue cheese and green salad. Distance 91 km today.

Tunnels passed: 8

Reflections in water.
Baguette in Sand. 
Café at Sand.
Cozy book shed in the middle of nowhere.
It said you could bring one if you want.
Somewhere along the road.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar