måndag 28 juli 2014

Passing Lyngen on a rainy day

TM drove me to the crossing so I didn't have to go through the horrible Maursundtunnel. That means I'm back on my route again! It's raining today and the fog is low covering all the beautiful peaks at Lyngen. I took a ferry from Olderdalen to Lyngseidet and then I took the ferry from Svendsby over to Breivikeidet. Originally I planned to camp one night at Lyngen but now when I couldn't see anything then it's no use so I continued a while more and looked for a tentspot. I pitched the tent and made some indian cuisine. I made an early stop today but I got quite cold today after biking in the rain. Distance 73 km.

Tunnels passed: 2 small at Lyngen

Olderdalen.
Olderdalen. 
Norwegian ferry food!
Ferry to Lyngen.
Lyngen.
Lyngen.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar