tisdag 29 juli 2014

Kvalöya

I woke up early and when I looked out of my tent I could see that the fog had lifted and revealed the beauty of the world (the mountains). 7 am I was ready to hit the road again this beautiful morning. Just after 11 I reached Tromsö. I went to the library to use some internet like skype, check my mail and do some updates. I transfered all my pictures and had to go through these. First I bought myself a big cup of coffee. Tromsö library is so big and really nice, the staff are also very friendly and helpful. After this rest I was heading for Kvalöya. Then I met Carl-Henrik from Germany, my own personal guide to get the best route out of the town and over to Kvalöya. He also told me about good tentspots near Brensholmen. He had only lived here a couple of months but was very enthusiastic about this place. It was a nice road and then over the bridge. Kvalöya was really beautiful and bike roads were like a dream. Only when I came to Kattjforden it looked a bit like a ghost village. Old buses and car wrecks. Empty houses falling apart and not much people to see. It looked almost abandoned but I noticed some people still lived there. This was a long day for me but finally I arrived at the wonderful beach that CH promised me. At midnight I had set up the tent and dinner was in the making. There were already 3 tents when I came. I didn't sleep until 2 am. Tomorrow I will sleep really late! Almost 90 km today.

Tunnels passed: 1

 

 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar