torsdag 31 juli 2014

Andenes

I woke up at 7. Made breakfast and packed my stuff together then we left for the grocery store and the ferry to Andenes. Then we met John from the US and Ole (again). That was fun and we all had company on the ferry trip which was 1 hour and 40 minutes. Weather was lovely today, sun and no rain! There were headwinds but I'll rather have that instead of rain, which I had a lot yesterday. We said goodbye and all departed in different directions. I met John again a few times  in the beginning but then I think he was a lot faster than me. At 9 pm I was looking for a tentspot since I didn't wanna stop so late today and enjoy the basecamp life. I did for a short while and then it started to rain while I was making dinner so I had to move everything inside. By 11 pm the rain got very intense but now I am all cozy and dry inside. Distance today was 75 km

Tunnels passed: 1

 

 

 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar